View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Now that I got the theme 'five', its going to be hard to use anything else because I like the easy view so much.
I am just trying out
Sheeps
Sherlock
Covers-S

Absolutely incredible.
Easy view from "five" theme is great, yet, 51 books on one library screen in References view is even better.

The only catch is, you have to make directory called Books and put all the books inside.
You will need to create four directories at the root of the card and at the root of the PocketBook memory
Books
News
Journals
Documents

There are four choices in the main menu
Books
News
Journals
Documents
alongside all the usual choices - photos, settings, calendar, applications ...

The themes support English, German, Russian, Belorussian.
Theme Sherlock has some menus in Russian - beautifully disguised.

And sheep ... you have to see for yourself. Look at the printscreen at the top post. The Sheep illustration in main menu is in fact cleverly disguised menu. When you select menu a small text with arrow appears. You select reading sheep and this is "books" menu, you select books the sheep is sitting on and that is the "favourites" menu. Beautiful!
You have four modes for viewing library
References - 51 books/directories on one screen 3x17
Catalog - list of 11 books/directories
Sketches - 4x4 book titles
Detail - 2x3 thumbnails with detailed information
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote