View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 AM   #25
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
*Earthdoom* by John Grant and Dave Langford is a spoof apocalyptic tale. Until we offer a full range of digital formats early next year, I'd be happy to send you the PDF versions free of charge. Just drop me a line: ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign). Cheers. Neil
Wow! Dave Langford of 'Ansible' fame; excellent - he's a hero of mine, and I'll definitely be getting this when it's CyBook friendly - thanks for the heads-up Neil!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Robertson Davies makes me laugh especially "The Rebel Angels".
Yes, the whole of human life can be found in Davies' novels. The one that made me laugh the most was the tale of the amateur theatrical production in 'Tempest Tost'. I was reading it during a night-shift at work, and I had a laughing-fit I couldn't stop for ages.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote