View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 08:15 AM   #54
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
I've been wearing a Junghans Mega Solar Ceramic for the last 15 years.

[...]

Somewhat more expensive than 30 quid, though
Ah - over 35 times the price. Nice watch though. The ceramic case, sapphire cover and solar power make a very nice watch.

Hmmm.. precision seem to do a nice radio controlled solar powered watch. Granted, not ceramic and sapphire, but less than twice the price of my casio.

I am surprised at how hard it to find a watch with an uncluttered dial.

I suppose that's one advantage of the pebble. One can choose the watch dial design since it's a digital display.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote