View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 06:46 AM   #52
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My watch of choice at the moment is the Casio Waveceptor

Under £30 for a watch that's never more than a second off the actual time, as it resets from a standard radio signal every night.
I've been wearing a Junghans Mega Solar Ceramic for the last 15 years. Not a scratch on it (ceramic body and band, and the cover 'glass' is sapphire) and no messing with batteries (the watch face is a solar cell that charges a supercapacitor) and, like the Waveceptor, it syncs with DCF77 every night.

Great watch, but the steel folding clasp is a bit of a weak spot; I just had it replaced for the second time.

Somewhat more expensive than 30 quid, though
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote