View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 03:35 AM   #48
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
My watch of choice at the moment is the Casio Waveceptor

Under £30 for a watch that's never more than a second off the actual time, as it resets from a standard radio signal every night.

It would be nice if it have a better display ands was thinner. There's a least 1mm (perhaps two) that could easily be shaved off by losing the gap between the cover and the LCD.

But the Pebble doesn't interest me. It's bad enough having to constantly charge my phone. I don't want to have to remember to charge my watch every week (or probably more often).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51opSrFOvUL.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	135324  
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote