View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
How to Be a #NaNoWriMo Winner

I know it's more than a bit early for NaNo 2014 , but I thought I'd post the link to a useful looking ebook that was written by a winner of NaNo's past on how they did it. I picked up a copy of the book at the Smashwords link for only $2.99 and am finding it very interesting reading. It's basically a step by step guide to planning out your NaNo. It also has two pdf files that are downloadable at the link that are the actual worksheets for the guide.

Click
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote