View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #720
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I have Modesitt's first Recluce audiobook on my to be listened to list as well. Right now I'm in the middle of (actually getting to the end of) Joe Haldeman's The Forever War. A very good book, though I would say that it's a very 70's book in some of it's views.
Haven't read that series. I'm not sure I'm up for it - I find I enjoy his books just about as often as they come out, but don't find myself rereading or looking for opportunities for more or earlier access. Though it might be interesting to try one of his other series, just to get a feel for which of his quirks are core to the author.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote