View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #1
RotAnal
Connoisseur
RotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheeseRotAnal can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Blank pages on some pdf read with M92

Dear Sirs,
I have noticed that within the pdf reader some few pages of some ebooks are surprisingly not displayed at all with my M92, while few others are partially displayed. If I turn pages forwards or backwards, the page counter increases, but the screen keeps on showing blank pages until a dozen pages thereafter I can see the text. The direct goto page command also points to the blank one or even, wrongly, elsewhere.
I also noticed that this occurs after some reading sessions. In some respects, it seems that the pdf "deteriorates" with time. The only way I have been finding in fixing the trouble, is replacing the book in the reader with a fresh copy from my PC. Besides being quite annoying, so done I am also afraid I lose all the important annotations collected in between. Is there some way to workaround this problem or at least to replace an ebook without losing the precious glyphs?
I have updated the firmware to last decade of april, 2013 with no result at this respect.
Thanks so much for the attention
RotAnal is offline   Reply With Quote