Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:46 AM   #291
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
You have to remember that while they give long reviews, doing a very good job at showing what the ereader look like, the Goodereader guys are idiots and their videos are to be watched with the sound OFF.
And why on earth can't they when doing a side-by-side comparison use the same ebook? I think in the Glo vs Aura video they had different public domain titles opened. One of their other reviews I watched they commented on Kobo and spacing between paragraphs compared to the kindle, two different ebooks from two different sources. Turkeys!!!

I noticed androidcentral has a review of the arc when it came out and then another when jb was released on it. Be nice if major firmware updates were reviewed on YouTube. The device has changed since it was released so some of those early reviews are very outdated.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote