Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:46 AM   #289
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganM View Post
I mean my mobile phone died the other week and I have been dragging myself around town looking for a basic phone that just rings, txt and takes a pic. I'm not interested in owning a *smart* phone.
Hallelujah ... sorry to a bit here but I'm glad I'm not the only one not interested in a smart-phone. No offense to anyone who does have/want one, heck I bought my Mum one last year but I just have no interest, a phone is for making/receiving call esp. emergency ones when 'on the road' to me and nowt else.

As for the reader, I don't regret my Glo for a single minute. Go by what best 'suits' your needs. I have pre-ordered an Aura HD simply because it ticked a few different boxes, bigger screen (even though by specs not by much), higher resolution, new interface and lastly (the thing that had me finally pushing that button) the way it handles PDF files.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote