View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #231
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseprose View Post
The choice seems clear: since GoodReads can no longer claim to be a site for objective reviewing, those who care can now unsubscribe. I did. Amazon will only get the message if many other have done (or will do) the same.
The problem is that Amazon is excellent at marketing and will do a PR blast at some point. Goodreads also has many members who won't leave, and others who won't notice unless something drastic changes.

As an author, I won't leave Goodreads because too many readers will continue to use it. I can't afford to cut any threads of the web I use to catch flies . . . errrrrr readers.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote