View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:58 AM   #19
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Are you having an issue with it? It uses the file mime type not the extension to determine which resources to apply the cleaning to.
After installing the latest version (the corrected Windows build) I had a most peculiar editing session where two chapters lost their body content completely (the only "dangerous" thing I'd done was a S&R to change <h1> to <h2> - other chapters survived), then Tidy all HTML files seemed to affect only the current chapter. I THINK the body content disappeared before the Tidy operation.

I hadn't rebooted after installing 0.7.2. I had a backup. No harm done. If it happens again, you'll be the first to know :-)
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote