View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 06:41 AM   #15
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by melihron View Post
... I am thinking that short OK should bring the user to the middle button in the top strip, and then left/right/OK buttons can be used to navigate/select function, and up/down/OK can be used to access bookmarks.
on the touch we haven't OK button, no fuction reported as OK to map to existing phisical buttons, perhaps already mapped so it would involve a trade off with other functions/programs

Quote:
Yes, there are three buttons I/T/I+T, but you can switch T<->I+T with OK button
same as above, unfortunately

Quote:
this is the switch I use the most. Apparently, your screen width is insufficient. I guess I can add code to detect how to organize buttons to fit the screen.
that would be great. Neverthless I think that you wolud have to think another layout of buttons for 6'' models as adding more buttons on the same line reduce the already reduced size of them

Quote:
+ and - are currently for operations with bookmarks (see the first post).

Quote:
Th blank space is activated when you press and hold the button - it shows how many repetitions are recorded.
seen! wonderful! great

Quote:
You can use usual "Back" button to close the app.
unfortunately, same as OK button, we dont have it on 622

Quote:
As to integration with pocketbook environment - it has not been implemented yet. There seems to be no useful functions in the API to that end - need to read pb app sources to find out how
sometimes works, some other didn't may be is related to the file itself.

overall, very good!

I hope you solve the button layout issue for 6''

one more request. I converted some pdfs to djvus (mainly dictionaries) because the first has a very very very low speed search function (on dict usually I've to give up) where djvu is very fast. Could you plan to add a search function (hoping that it can be fast than adobe one... otherway the fast forward funcion is perfect!)

last. when rotated I see the upper half page; next page button bring me to the next upper half page. How can I see the bottom half page while in landscape mode?

Last edited by paolog; 04-10-2013 at 06:49 AM.
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote