View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 01:30 PM   #8
melihron
melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!melihron is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Pocketbook 912 Pro
I tried to avoid any popups because those slow screen refreshes are driving me mad :-) I wish I could understand why dialogs/popup menus are not saving bitmap for the area they are covering to avoid full screen update...

I'd rather add escape button, smth like Alt in windows that brings you to the top strip so that user could navigate using left/right buttons and make selection with OK. I agree it's better w/o stylus even on touch models - it's slow, sometimes it doesn't respond (for example, the tool strip was originally at the page bottom, but guess what... after TOC is displayed, the bottom screen portion does not accept stylus taps anymore), and it can be lost or broken! So it's better to keep it at bay :-)
melihron is offline   Reply With Quote