View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #49
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
Mine is at 4.2f17. How do you upgrade your firmware? I tried "update now" but it gives a auto connect server timeout error.
My original REB1200 is 4.2f17 as well. I will try it to see if the firmware makes a difference. The REB1200 with the 4.2f22 firmware was a replacement I bought last year (just for the working battery) and was originally at firmware 2.0! I sent it into ETI and they sent it back with 4.2f22 (with no noticeable differences!). I too cannot get my original REB1200 to update to 4.2f22. I'll post my findings here, once I have a chance to do this.

Quote:
Ok, I found the problem. It was a off-by-one bug in my code. You can see the change here or can download the file to replace (impserve/impserve/__init__.py)
Good to know! Missed it by that much, I see.

Have you downloaded 100+ ebooks from here yet, to try this out yourself?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote