View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #1275
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Dell Latitude 10

I wanted to have a Windows 8 tablet with pen.
And without fan.
And with 3G.
Microsoft Surface Pro takes forever to launch in Germany and I don't want to order from the US for once.

So I've ordered the Dell Latitude 10.
It's somewhat similar to Asus VivoTab Smart, but costs about twice.
For an Atom unit, the price tag of € 950 is quite steep.
But it aims for the business clientele and seems worth it.
I'm just configuring it, but first impressions are great. Way more "valuable" than Asus VivoTab Smart.
I guess, VivoTab Smart will be my travel companion, when I want to travel light and don't bother about performance (and even more so about "style").
But Dell Latitude will be my "working horse".
VivoTab Smart performs well enough for "standard" business tasks, so I expect (at least) the same from Dell Latitude 10.

BTW: I did receive the pen for Dell Latitude from the Netherlands, but the tablet itself from China.
UPS stated, delivery within 4 days. I didn't believe it, but here it is! On the 4th day!

Last edited by mgmueller; 02-28-2013 at 07:20 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote