View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #395
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
If only the Nexus 4 had a microSD slot or double the storage for the same price THEN I would join you. Given the size of some apps and games, plus media, 8GB (actual available space is lower) greatly reduces the usefulness of the handset.

As things stand now, I'll buy a 16GB Samsung Galaxy SII new for $299 (no contract T-Mobile) and pay $10 to unlock it.
I was able to buy a brand new no-contract AT&T 16GB Galaxy SII for $220. Since I use StraightTalk on an AT&T iPhone 4, no need to unlock (yet).
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote