View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:58 AM   #67
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennoel View Post
Not everyone wants a 10in. I returned an iPad I got as a gift. It's too big for me to carry in most of my purses.
I am sure there are those who will USE it, but I question how many of those people couldn't get the same function out of a smartphone, or an ipod touch. So many tablet users seem to get so little use out of what is a laptop-sized purchase.

Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, I still feel that any tablet under 10 inches is not a good investment, just my personal opinion.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote