View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #10
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I received mine on 4/23 but I put in a request for a partial refund or gift card equal to $50 anyway. You never know unless you try.

I wonder if someone knew this was coming because this thread was bumped yesterday in the Amazon forums.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazons-Price-...sin=B000FI73MA

Quote:
Initial post: Nov 25, 2007 12:51 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 25, 2007 12:52 PM PST
D. Kang says:
If a product that amazon sells directly drops in price within 30 days, they will refund you the difference if you email them. However Amazon has a well known reputation for issuing price matches well beyond the 30 days. On several occassions i recieved partial refunds well after 3 months. And one occasion after 6 months.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote