View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #107
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
The URL template contains no non-ascii characters. But my reading of what you posted shows there is no encoding being done (such as to latin-1), so while the result does indeed have no non-ascii characters (to allow QUrl.fromEncoding to not blow up), it also doesn't actually give me a usable result

Frigging encodings, hate 'em, grumble. I don't understand why this is all breaking now when it used to work fine (the reason the plugin comes with it's own right-click test menu with 4 sets of data on the configuration screen is because I used it to test exactly this scenario with exactly that title in the past).
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote