View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #6
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
i really liked these two by noah boyd

the bricklayer

agent x

i just supplied both kindle versions here, i personally have a kobo and have them for that device which i got on kobo books.
i'm sure there are other places to get them though.

they both moved really fast and i liked the styling of it and the puzzles they hero had to go through and the writing is light and fun....i'm a huge fan of books like that, ones i can get into and 3 days later be satisfied...like your regular blow em up movies !!

edit: the bricklayer is book 1 and agent x is the follow up. i do hope he writes more.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote