View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #9
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
So, I guess your order went through okay? I hope you post your thoughts after you play with it on Christmas.

I think this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen for a student. I would love to have an excuse to buy one. Maybe next year when my youngest goes to college.
Unfortunately, I won't have it by Christmas. They called to say that my Kno would be in the next shipment, which ships the day before my bday, and should arrive the day after. So now it'll be a bday present. LOL....

However, I may have to rent textbooks since it will be arriving a week after school starts. Kno said that they would reimburse me for any rentals that I needed. It's a pain, but I'm hoping it's worth it.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote