View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
I'm getting the single tablet and hope that it's enough real estate to do the job. I worried that the double tablet would seem to cumbersome and I would only be able to use it will sitting at a desk. We shall see.
So, I guess your order went through okay? I hope you post your thoughts after you play with it on Christmas.

I think this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen for a student. I would love to have an excuse to buy one. Maybe next year when my youngest goes to college.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote