View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 11:51 PM   #5
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
I'm going back to school in January and this is exactly what I've been hoping for. I thought about an ipad, but wasn't sure if it would be perfect for the learning experience. I'm very curious about writing on the Kno. The pen takes a AAAA battery, so I'm wondering if there is some sort of resistance that simulates writing on paper with a pencil as opposed to that slippery feel that you get with a stylus on glass.

In any case, my beau ordered one as my Xmas present, but now I see that you need an invite to order one because of low inventory. I thought I was in the clear, but he got a message earlier from Kno asking him to call them back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just to give him a tracking number.

Last edited by SolRaven; 12-23-2010 at 05:35 PM. Reason: The Kno takes a AAAA not a AAA battery.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote