View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 07:59 AM   #4
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I was looking for a something to use more as a device at work - preparing for meetings, minute taking, recording, planning/compiling etc...

I was looking at the Entourage Edge but was put off by the weight, and then there was the Pocket Edge where I worried about not enough screen real estate for the kinds of things I was thinking of doing - eg. good pdf/doc/xls display appreciated.

And then I remembered that I was waiting for the Pocket Edge because I was thinking of using it for my personal reading as well as work use. Now I have a Kindle 3 and I'm fairly happy with its "single-mindedness". I don't know if I need such a powerful device for my own reading.

So then I look at this device and think that it could be really cool as for my use I probably don't need one side to be e-Ink.

But I'm sure it will be a "sometime in the future" kind of problem because like the Entourage Edge the thing probably won't sell to Australia anyway.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote