Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:02 AM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Firstly, leaving my Glo overnight on page 200 of the book that VelvetElvis* sent me showed no drop in battery level. That was about 9 hours.

But, I also realised that because of something else I had done, the test might not be valid. So, I went and changed the firmware I was running. Or should I say "tried" to change the firmware. I messed up. My Glo is sitting here with a restarting message and nothing I can do will get it back to life. I think I need an image of the internal SD card to restore it. If anyone has one, it would help a lot.

*Sorry, but every time I see or type "VelvetElvis" I hear either "Thank you, thank you very much" or "Elvis has left the building" in the back of my brain.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote