View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
That is admittedly a good price, but I assume it's a device with lower specs than some? Seems to me that most "full-featured" tablets cost more or less in the same ballpark as the iPad's $499.
It has a 1GHz dual-core processor with 1GB RAM and all of the sensors (2 cams, GPS, etc). The display is 1024x600 and made from gorilla glass. It's running Android Honeycomb (3.2) with a promised upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich in January.

Battery life is a bit weak with 3060 mAh vs the 4000 mAh of other 7" tablets; and it does not have an IPS display, so viewing angles suffer. But hey; for $190, I can overlook these shortcomings.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote