View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #25
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Drake View Post
You're right. I wasn't absolutely sure what time I would make the freebie when I first posted. That's what happens when I get distracted by everything around me while I'm posting. I thought I had made it clear. My apologies.

The fact is the book has already been changed to free and I will leave it free for longer than originally intended for those who can't work around one hour. I understand time constraints. My offer was made as a marketing ploy, not to aggravate anyone. I hadn't realized there would be anyone who would be aggravated by my making it only one hour. Never occurred to me. Guess because I'm not like that. I go with the flow a lot better.

Sorry if my freebie offer offended you.
If you're going to leave it for free for more than an hour you might want to notify a moderator to change the name of the thread to something like:

"Free ebook for limited time..." or something like that.

My guess is the best way to do that is to utilize the "report post" button which you can find just to the right of the "karma" button under your avatar.
Or you can send a PM to Dr. Drib. He's quite helpful in these matters, I just don't know when he'll be online.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote