View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
PDB to PMLZ File type plugin

I'm trying to write a filetype plugin that takes as input one file type, but passes a different file type along to Calibre for further processing.

I see that there is one already that takes a PML file (& associated images) and converts into a PMLZ file, so I think it must be possible, but I don't seem to be able to get mine working.

I have been trying to return the new file in a temporary file, as I've done successfully with another File type plugin.

But no joy. Is there anything else I need to be doing in the plugin to tell Calibre that the file type has changed?

Of course, it might just be that I have something else wrong in the plug-in and it isn't getting called. Is there a way to debug a filetype plugin without having to compile up all of Calibre in a debug version?

Thanks for any help.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote