View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #30
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkijo View Post
Hi, wondering if there is a way to get all my calibre loaded books from my touch uploaded onto my account so i can read them on my tablet without using a pc? If i sync my touch why are they not showing up on my account?
Short version would be privacy legislation -- it would break laws in many countries if they just uploaded your data onto the Kobo servers. Also copyright laws would likely get complicated with this, and then there are potential compatibility issues. Your best bet might be to stick them in a Dropbox account so you can access them from both your computer and tablet wirelessly.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote