View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #298
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarasa1 View Post
Also, does anyone know exactly how to earn the Dead Reckoning award.. i know about the other 3 sookie awards, but that's the one that eludes me, despite me having read all the books.. was wondering what the criteria was..
Have 1 Sookie Stackhouse book in your Library. Probably needs to be purchased. From the information I have, it would seem to indicate this should be the first Sookie award you can get, the others require multiple books to be in the Library / Fully Read. Pretty sure it's only achievable on iOS as well.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote