Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #78
Morkl
Connoisseur
Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.

Device: PRS-T1
Woo, new versions! Available here!

Reader:
  • Reloads settings on media mount; should fix the problem with custom buttons not showing up after reboot

Reader:
  • Default font size should work now
  • Custom font sizes in the font size selector
  • Custom fonts' names show up in the font size view
  • Slightly improved partial refresh handling (refreshes after zooming)
N.B: From now, the modified Reader replaces the stock Reader. This is because of the way the default font size setting works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkupan View Post
This update has been implemented a while ago. The APK (based on FBReaderJ 1.3.1 with my changes for background and paging buttons) carries my signature, so if you currently have the stock version installed, you may need to uninstall it first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzent View Post
Aaaaahhhh, this is great man, it works indeed
You made me a happy man, I completly oversee your update......
Thanks ......
Great work porkupan! Glad to hear it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interfredzo View Post
Hey Morkl. I really like the modifications you've done. For me the homescreen and Reader are nearly perfect now. Thanks a lot.

Like many others i would like to see a battery[%] and time indicator in statusbar/homescreen and reader.

Some thinks I would like to see:
-Progress bar in Reading app like in Coolreader and Fbreader
-An option in statusba r(like wifi on/off) or an app to completly disable/enable full page refresh. (Not just in Browser app butt wenn scrolling in systemsettings and other apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abtacha View Post
Decided to root my T1 today to give your Apps a go and I really like them so far.

That would be really nice, right now scrolling in Apps and Settings is a pain.
I'm thinking of making a little utility app that just puts the screen in the fast black/white mode, like the browser hack but without having to open the browser, and it could be linked from the outside. Apps that set the update mode explicitly will override it as usual though.