View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
sarah11918
Edge User

Yes, because everyone knows how unruly and destructive I am.

The only nasty posts on that board are from the moderator. He wants to make that board about him. When someone dared to say that all parties should come down, he went off on them saying not to equate him with a troll. (An upstanding member of this forum.) He's made a point of keeping that thread up so people can see how badly he's been treated. If he were more concerned about a board than himself, he'd be cultivating a community, not making it all about himself.

That's cool. He can do what he wants. I just won't partake. Quote me word for word here if you want. I didn't say anything mean. I said I didn't like how he ran things, being overly snarky at what I perceived (and what I believe was intended) to be a neutral comment that he simply didn't like. And I even said his heart might be in the right place, and he might not even realize it but he's coming across as if he cares more about moderation than a community. Anyone truly interested in fostering a community would want to know that.

In response, he calls me an arse. Easy call.