Thread: PRS-500 the end of the 500??
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminarovich View Post
I am 500 user who was waiting to update to the 505, my reader was a present and only 1 1/2 yrs old..but of course with the 600 my 500 days may be coming to and end...although always nice to have a back up..anyone else persuaded to finally upgrade..? I love my 500 but more and more books are available pdf and epub..after 1 1/2 yrs I have over 600 books..so it is an understatement to say I take my reader everywhere....
I'm thinking of upgrading my wife's 500 to the 600 for Christmas or her Birthday. I'd love to upgrade my 500 as well, but will probably do hers first. Especially since I'm not sure that the 600 will fit in the Oberon case as well as my 500 does.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote