View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagairbheag View Post
Thank you so much for this. Just added a few books to my collection

Plus today's deal is just fantastic. Ian Rankin's Inspector Rebus series at 99p per book! I'd been eyeing the bundle on kobo/amazon but it's £40+ there and I don't think you even get the entire series.
You'll probably right. I always check with Goodreads, they show you the whole of a series, and in order. Plus you get lots of reviews for each book. It's a shame that no one seems to do an ebook version of the 2 Omnibuses that Goodreads show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
Thanks will have a look through at what's available and see if I fancy anything.

Now, any bets on how long Amazon will take to match the prices on all those 99p books, that's if they haven't already
Certainly for the Inspector Rebus ebooks that Sainsbury's has at 99p today only, Amazon UK are also doing them for 99p. Whether that is one trying to match the other or a publisher discount thing I don't know.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote