View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #249
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Do you mean when you are browsing for books you don't see the kindle books? Maybe your library disabled kindle view?
I use the Fairfax, Brooklyn and Ocean State libraries. I can borrow them, by going to the site or using the Get Books function of the app, but I read them in the Kindle app - they won't show in my Overdrive library, only on the library websites under checked items.
Btw, are you in the military? I see Germany/USA as location.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote