View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Thumbs down Convert from rtf to prc

Hello,
I am the owner of a new Cybook and I am trying to convert a .doc file to prc.
I am using the desktop Mobipocket Reader (which might be the culprit), and whatever I try to do I always get "New Toc ..." as book title. I am trying to change it within the Reader which shows the attributes exctly as I wich it, but alas, the Cybook keeps on telling me the title is "New Toc ...." (the dots are for etc.)
I have deleted the file and the .mdb and .t2b (which should not be important) from the Cybook and have performed a re-synch, but to no avail.
Some help ? Where do I go wrong ? Wrong tools, or what ?

Bruno
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote