View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:39 AM   #22710
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Substitute a scone. Starbucks makes a good scone. And donoughts as well actually...
I go to Starbucks several times a week for lunch. Their Chicken/Veggie Wrap is only 152 calories, and with a large Ice Tea, I pass a relaxing hour reading there. I used to eat their chocolate chunk scones every day too, but these days just once a month or so. Unfortunately, my favorite Starbucks just redecorated, removing the big comfortable arm chairs and tables, in favor of more single seating. But I can always find parking, and for an hour I can put up with a regular chair. And every time I refill my Starbucks card, I get a coupon for a free large beverage of my choice... as if there was a choice...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote