View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #20
leonard.pitzu
leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.leonard.pitzu is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle Touch
please see first post for updated archive and added guide.

ref. OTG/host/usb stuff in general... the idea is cool enough but is it worth the effort? lots of software, etc. are needed and i think we can do more efficient. just modify my idea and add a bluetooth device instead of the sensor. then it would be truly wireless. i have already done something like this when i developed the "kindle touch personal weather station". i've hooked up a bluetooth module to "talk" to the kindle without wires - all for the sake of debugging. after i put everything together i just removed the bluetooth module and wired everything in side of the kindle. if it's of any interest i think i can put it all back together and publish it here. after all it was only a "serial bridge" using nothing but a bluetooth module...
leonard.pitzu is offline   Reply With Quote