View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #23
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post

If I closed a pdf book on PRS-650 and reopen it, will I get the previous settings automatically? For instance, locked zoom-in and margin cut settings ?

Thank you.
Sort of.

I have a pdf that I have set with zoom lock. When I return to that pdf the setting is still there.

I have another pdf that I read with larger fonts for reflow and that setting is remembered.

Unfortunately page mode like margin cut, two columns, etc. and landscape mode aren't remembered.

I have a cover on my PRS 950 and I feel it's easy to hold in landscape mode.
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote