View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 06:50 AM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I've been using this program LS File List Generator.

It's a small lightweight program which does not require any installation and allows you to generate the list as a Text, Csv or Html file.

The Html is really useful as it creates hyper links to the files itself so you can launch them easily.

I've had it in my digital toolkit for years.

The Only problem I ran into was finding a working mirror of it as the main authors site appears to have gone down.

You can find it here
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote