Thread: PRS-950 Best Buy Sold Demo Units
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
When the first guy reported he had bought a 950 at Best Buy some time ago, I same as called him a liar. I could not believe Best Buy was selling 950s before Sony was. I said then I bet they screwed up and sold him a demo. I guess I was correct. BB is one of the worst stores as far as staff goes. Those folks just cannot seem to get their act together, especially with ebook readers.

Also, if the 950s bought at BB were complete and just had beta software on them, why didn't Sony simply show you guys how to flash them with an update? Sounds like there is more to the story than Sony is telling you!
Good questions. From everything I can see it is a standard unit. It had full retail packaging with warranty cards and documentation as well. I guess we'll find something out when we get the replacement units. Maybe they'll be black which I would prefer!
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote