View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
Elliot
Elliot began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Wink Hello, wanted to let you know about my first Ebook. :D

Hi! Just started publishing on Kindle. Posted my first novel "Preservation" a few days ago for $1.00 hoping that people would enjoy reading it. Would welcome your reviews.

I think you can download a free sample of my book, so if you can, please check it out.

Here is the link to it: http://www.amazon.com/PRESERVATION-F...1319125&sr=1-1

Product Description
When Eugene went sailing with his father in the Gulf of Mexico, he accidently finds the body of a young Cuban man in an abandoned boat. This discovery unwittingly puts him on a trajectory that will lead him deep into the life of Doctor Francisco Llerena who is desperately trying to get off the island of Cuba with his family.

On the island, a group of well-trained mercenaries known as the “Seven Swords of Babylon” are in a desperate search for an ancient clay box, which at one time belonged to the Minoan civilization that flourished in 2000 BC on the island of Crete, and was recently among the archeological discoveries at Knossos. The box is well hidden and protected by Professor Joseph Ludolf, a fifty-four year old scientist from the Leningrad Technological Institute and his team of scientists housed in Cuba’s most secure research center.

Guarding the scientists is Lieutenant Colonel Gerardo Medina Fuentes of the Cuban Ministry of the Interior. He is responsible for insuring that no one eludes capture if something were to go wrong, and when necessary, keeping things strictly in Cuban hands.

The results of the experiments would prove to be a blessing to some, a death sentence for others, and Eugene somehow finds his way squarely in the middle of it all.

Thanks

Last edited by Elliot; 12-20-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Added multiple formats source :D
Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote