View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:19 PM   #4
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitecho View Post
Is there a way to remove files from the OS partition of the Kindle Black without using the screen? I jailbroke it, applied the screensaver hack manually via ssh, then uninstalled the jailbreak.
Today the screen broke, and only about an inch is visible at the top. It makes reinstalling the jailbreak and undoing the hacks pretty difficult. I'm worried if I can't undo it, it will void the warranty. Is there any way to remove the hack through the USB connection or wifi?
I shipped my first K3 back totally modified and they didnt say anything.

If you really wanted to be safe though, you could drop the usbnet uninstaller on the drive, and try and remember how to get to the update your kindle screen sucessfully... Might be tricky though...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote