View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:04 AM   #54
Morkl
Connoisseur
Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@Morkl,

On the subject of font-sizes and building on your sterling work so far... The Sony reader app has a choice of 8 (which admittedly is an improvement on the earlier models), however, I expect I'm not alone in finding it not as good as it might be. I was wondering if it would be possible to give the user more control of what those 8 sizes are, by fine-tuning the size increase between one setting and the next?
Should be possible; I think I've seen the sizes defined as a list of numbers somewhere in the code. Will look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Umm, stupid question - how do you normally use the default font size stuff?

I've tried both the modified Reader and the standard Reader after changing the default font size to the largest setting. Both still use the (normal) second smallest font size. I've reverted the permissions on the pref file back to the way they were originally, and still no change. I've opened books that I haven't yet opened on this device but still the same.

I'd never changed the default font size setting before, so I don't know what I'm looking for. It seems like it should be a lot simpler than this!

Cheers,
Simon.
Seems weird! I have no idea how it should work though; I've never used it myself either. Anyone else who uses the default font size setting?
Morkl is offline   Reply With Quote