View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #7
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Take a look at the ePub in ADE or Reader Library and you'll see if there is something wrong or not.

If something is still wrong, have a look at the CSS/XML files and you'll see what's going on and may be able to fix it fairly easily.
Ok, I opened the resulting epub in Reader Library and all the paragraphs are on one line, just like in the Calibre viewer.
Same thing happens in my Sony 900.

In both cases the text is simply cut off, it skips a line (as in a paragraph) and then starts the next paragraph on one line.

weird..
I also tried to copy all the text from the calibre viewer and then pasting it into a regular text file, which I could then import into Calibre. Calibre can then easily "treat each line as a paragraph", but only if it's a text file. But the copy/paste procedure wouldn't work. I could copy, but not paste.

Last edited by tulsa; 03-21-2010 at 02:38 PM. Reason: more info
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote