View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Wheel of Time re-reading: help

Since Brandon Sanderson is going to finish Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, I've decided to resume my reading, after I stopped in the 3rd book. However, it's been a long time, so I really need to freshen up my memory.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time or will to re-read those 3 books again. I read slowly, it would take forever to read them again. And I don't like to re-read.

So I'm wondering if I can find comprehensive summaries somewhere. Of the whole books or even chapter by chapter. It would be a bonus if that could be found in a format readable by an ereader.

Do you know anything that can help?

Thanks in advance.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote