View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:01 PM   #56
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanciFreez View Post
Wow.. the KPW2 is superior to the KPW1.. some people try to rationalize why the one they own is the best.. Jeff Bezos does not make the same mistake twice.. LOL.. if you own the KPW1 then I can understand your concerns.. but I would say the KPW2 is the Cats Pajamas.. they (Amazon) figured it out..
Quote:
Jeff Bezos at Amazon knows what is happening.. I have a friend that works at the headquarters in Seattle.. he said.."the Kindle Paperwhite 1 was a PAIN IN THE ASS" so now they have it right..
Quote:
JFYI. the KPW2 is great.. the KPW1 no matter what issue you have is not as good.. what are you smoking?
Wow. I'm deeply impressed by every single of your many arguments. I think I will immediately shred my Paperwhite and buy a PW2. Thank you for the recommendation!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote