View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Thanks for the suggestions; it really helps to have some recommendations when there are so many apps to choose from.

As to features I want--not much, just the ability to display a side-loaded non-DRM epub and keep my place in the book. Anything else doesn't matter much, and I'd probably be just as happy without, especially since I don't expect to use it much because of the small screen size.

Thanks again.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote