View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
ng7apoc
ng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blueng7apoc can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Glo (Pre-Ordered!)
New Kobo Glo and Mini release delayed?

Hi,

I've just received an email from Play.com stating that the Kobo Mini I had pre-ordered for my sister has had its release date changed to the 1st November!

The Play.com website is also showing the Glo as being released on the 1st November now.

Having looked the WHSmith website they list the Glo and Mini still as 1st October and my own pre-order with WHSmith for a Glo hasn't changed.

Is this simply a case of Play.com not getting stock in until after WHSmith or have Kobo delayed the UK launch? Perhaps SameerH can confirm?
ng7apoc is offline   Reply With Quote